Location: Kaddorie Farm & Botanic Garden and the Green Hub, Hong Kong.
Web leaflet: see Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden website ‘events; programmes.
Contact for details and booking: Please contact Mr. KC Cheng at 2483 7197 or email to email@example.com
Previous participant comments:
|“It is very inspiring. Colin has taught a whole new perspective in experiential learning. It is not only about the techniques showed in the workshop, but also the theory behind which I could definitely apply on my work.”|
This programme is enjoyable, with a relaxed atmosphere and it is certainly productive for anyone involved in education, teaching, training, lecturing, and facilitating. The two venues are very special and remarkable in their own way. If you have ever wondered what experiential learning and experiential education is, and the difference between them, then join us to find out. Get to know the essentials of good practice in the design and delivery of these experiential approaches to powerful ways to understand, learn and remember.
- Experiential education – inputs and activities with Colin Beard
- Exploring the broad “field”: Experience, Learning and Education
- Understanding the human experience of learning
- Different ways to use experiential education: learning from experiences, and the experience of learning
- Immerse yourself in a wide range of exciting and practical learning activities/experiences in each of the two days
- Night Walk at KFBG
- Experiencing and staying overnight at the Green Hub, Grade I listed historic building at the Old Tai Po Police Station
- Guided Visit in KFBG
- Group Sharing and Discussion
We hope to see you there………………